Saturday, June 25, 2011

USA

I wanted to create a "wreath" for the door for the 4th of July but I wanted to use frames. So I got 3 5 x 7 frames form Dollar Tree and painted them navy. I cut some handmade red and silver paper to fit the frames.


I then glittered 3 chipboard letters in red, silver and blue. I put those on the frames with scrapbooking adhesive.


I found some flag ribbon in my stash and it was just enough to make this project work. I tood a D ring and attached the ribbon to it.


I then took picture hanging hooks and affixed them to the ribbon with E6000 every 11 inches.


Here the finished project.

2 comments:

Jenny's Heart said...

I love it! That looks so good and I bet it looks great hanging on your door.

Anonymous said...

This is a really cute and unique idea for a door design. Love it!

Post a Comment