Monday, April 8, 2013

Goodbye to a Fashion Icon

The world has a little less sunshine in it. Lilly Pulitzer passed away. More from the Lilly Pulitzer Facebook page: Early this morning, Lilly Pulitzer Rousseau passed away peacefully in Palm Beach, surrounded by family and loved ones. Lilly has been a true inspiration to us and we will miss her. In the days and weeks ahead we will celebrate all that Lilly meant to us. Lilly was a true original who has brought together generations through her bright and happy mark on the world. I discovered Lilly when I went to the University of Virginia. It was what you wore for the warm weather football games and for the Foxfield Races. I have worn Lilly ever since, getting matching dresses for my Minnie, finding Lilly swim trunks for my new little man. A true example of the entreprenuerial spirit. She will be missed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment