Friday, April 15, 2011

I've Got the Sun in the Morning and the Moon at Night

We moved my daughter's bed into what used to be her closet. She is a creature of habit and has not been too happy about the move. I decided to make the ceiling something of interest to see if that would make her happier.

We did all the work to renovate our 100+ year old farmhouse, so some things went unfinished like finishing the drywall in her closet.



So I finished the drywalls. No pictures of that dusty, nasty mess. I forgot how much I loathed finishing drywall. I then painted the ceiling a navy blue and found these fabulous glow in the dark moon and stars at AC Moore.


They come with adhesive to stick them to the ceiling/wall. You can also purchase glow in the dark stickers as well. We got some of those. We might have to put those up at the river.

Here is the finished ceiling!


I'll let you know what Miss K thinks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment