Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Not a Big Fan of the Pot Roast

I have never liked Pot Roast, even as a child. A dry, stringy, tough piece of beef is just not what I want to have for dinner. Then I found this crock pot recipe on Pinterest. BTW are you addicted too? I just love all that I can find on Pinterest and create boards where I can actually find what I liked and then be able to recreate it. Now back to the Pot Roast.
3 Packet Crockpot Pot Roast 1 beef roast, any kind, sized to fit your crockpot 1 package Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing mix 1 package brown gravy mix, I used Lawrys 1 package Italian dressing mix, I used Good Seasons 1/2 cup very warm water Directions: Place roast in crockpot. In a bowl combine the envelopes of mixes together. Sprinkle on top of the roast. Pour in 1/2 cup warm water. Cook on low for 6-7 hours. I did not have a package of Italian Dressing mix, so I just used regular Italian Dressing. I also added some cubed potatoes about 4 hours into the process. Everything was delicious.

0 comments:

Post a Comment